Fill in the Form
The KEBC membership now runs from January 1st - December 31st each year.
New Members can use this form and your membership will run from the day you join.
Lapsed members or paid up members who have NOT registered can also use this form.
If you don't fill in the form as a Member you will not receive Newsletters or any other communications from us in accordance with the GDPR2016 regulations.
You MUST fill in the form and accept the privacy notice to be a member of the Kingsbridge Estuary Boat Club. This form is for all whether New or Renewing membership.
Membership Payment by BACS transfer.
The Club’s sort code is 30-94-72 and the account number is 01223778
Please put your Surname and Membership number as the reference. (if you are a New Member your membership number will be allocated when your membership form is processed).
Membership Payment by Cheque or Standing Order
All New and Existing members need to fill in the online form and accept the data policy but you will need to email Piers Rogers, Membership secretary membership for information as to where to send your cheque or how to set up a standing order. THE MEMBERSHIP AMOUNT IS STILL ONLY £10 per YEAR (families/singles)
Please read the Data Protection statement about how your data will be stored and used.
After you have signed up, scroll back to the top of the page to check progress of submission.
Data Protection and Electronic Communication consent
- We use the information you gave us in your membership application or membership renewal form to communicate with you and for the purposes of running KEBC and providing you with the benefits of club membership.
- Your data is stored electronically and/or in paper format, and is used by Officers and committee members of the Club for management purposes. If the committee publishes a limited named owner and vessel database your data may be made available to other club members.
- We shall never share your data with any one else without your specific consent.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to store and use your data at any time by writing to us, and we shall remove/delete your data held electronically within 28 days of you withdrawing your consent.
- You may complain to the office of the Information Commissioner if you believe we are breaking the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
- Please note that our Family Membership includes all nominated parties and members of the household living at the specified address and disclosed on the form. This notice applies to all those persons.