Data Protection and Electronic Communication consent
- We use the information you gave us in your membership application or membership renewal form to communicate with you and for the purposes of running KEBC and providing you with the benefits of club membership.
- Your data is stored electronically and/or in paper format, and is used by Officers and committee members of the Club for management purposes. If the committee publishes a limited named owner and vessel database your data may be made available to other club members.
- We shall never share your data with any one else without your specific consent.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to store and use your data at any time by writing to us, and we shall remove/delete your data held electronically within 28 days of you withdrawing your consent.
- You may complain to the office of the Information Commissioner if you believe we are breaking the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
- Please note that our Family Membership includes all nominated parties and members of the household living at the specified address and disclosed on the form. This notice applies to all those persons.